At 8:40 AM tomorrow, Friday, July 22nd, I’m going to be on Son Rise Morning Show (EWTN Radio), talking about “Protestant vs Catholic narratives as to how we got the Bible.” That’s about all I know, but it’s a fascinating subject, so just pray that I don’t botch it too badly. For more on the subject, feel free to check out:
- Jesus Christ and the Old Testament Canon
- Did the Protestant Bible Exist Before the Reformation?
- Is an Infallible Church Needed for an Infallible Canon?
- Catholicism v. Sola Scriptura
- Luther and Sola Scriptura
- Can You Establish the Canon of Scripture from New Testament Citations?
- Can Protestants Rely Upon Jewish Consensus to Establish the OT Canon?
- Can Protestants Rely Upon the “Council of Jamnia” for Their Bible?